[Coco] ENOUGH ALREADY!!! (CoCo magazine scans)

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Fri May 22 12:13:15 EDT 2009

What I have done is upload the (unfortunately) big files as archive copies.
On my site (my BBS) I have the smaller Adobe Acrobat "reduced size" files
for reading and downloading. Everyone can do what they want with the ones
posted where ever, but I actually feel if I'd posted the smaller ones I'd
have gotten flak because they 'weren't true scans'. Bill is right, you can't
please everyone.

To those who appreciate all the uploads, I say "you are very welcome". To
those who have issues with them, I say "nertz".

That's my 2¢ worth