[Coco] CoCoNet wireless milestone

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Mar 30 21:14:38 EDT 2009

On Mar 30, 2009, at 8:07 PM, Roger Taylor wrote:
> DRIVE 1,"http://www.coco3.com/somedisk.dsk"
> DRIVE 0,ON
> BACKUP 1 TO 0
>
> If you like all this, wait til you're able to do THIS:
>
> DRIVE 1,"http://www.someserver.com/latest.dsk"
> BACKUP 0 TO 1

Those are the ones that seem most useful and logical to me. "Map this
file -- on server, or remote file on internet -- to this drive" then
use it like a normal drive, whether that be COPYing a file, or
BACKUPing the entire disk.

--
18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST! - March 28 & 29, 2009 - Elgin, IL
- http://glensideccc.com/

Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en