[Coco] Coco to parallel printer

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:43:00 EDT 2009

I have one available I would be willing to part with.  And it's CoCo specific.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/thOZYPoFkZnIf2EYFqgWyA?authkey=Gv1sRgCIKYvLL49PucmQE&feat=directlink

Make an offer that's reasonable enough to get off the couch, dig
through some boxes, and go mail it.  I think I may have the
instructions somewhere too.

But I think the other issue is finding a printer it would work with.
Don't most printers rely on the PC and drivers to do most of the work
now?