[Coco] 16550 wasRe: RS232 paks

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Mar 4 23:04:11 EST 2009

At 06:34 PM 3/4/2009, you wrote:
>Roger,

>Again I ask you.
>Are you hardware handshaking with your device?
>Do you have a test case under NitrOS-9?
>Please expand in detail if you wish.

Mark, I explained to you many times that my pak was a working clone
of the Tandy Deluxe RS-232 Pak.  Yes, the CTS and RTS signals are
there, and Yes, the pak works under OS-9 and NitrOS-9.

Do any of your items work the same under Color BASIC as they do for
the NitrOS-9 hackjob of OS-9 ?    Has anything in NitrOS-9 been
changed from the original OS-9 just to get one of your gadgets to 1)
function better, 2) just function, 3) have a practical use?

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com