[Coco] 16550 wasRe: RS232 paks

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 4 19:34:53 EST 2009

Roger,

Tweaked, none.

Randy Wilson wrote the driver for it. This was done MANY years ago. I helped him test it. A properly written driver will work in all conditions.

Rick U. of Conect, I did work with him on the tail end of his business and have most of what he had done.

I test my products in the worst case environment. If It works there then it will work in a normal one.

I see you missed some of my questions, after you asked for my input. If you were sincere with your request as I was, you will address my questions. I'll put them below again in smaller broke out of the paragraphs for your ease of response. I re-addressed the first question as it was more of a statement on my part that I thought you would addressed.

Again I ask you.

Are you hardware handshaking with your device?

Do you have a test case under NitrOS-9?

Please expand in detail if you wish.

Regards,

Mark