[Coco] HD power supply times 10

paulh96636 at aol.com paulh96636 at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 11:39:35 EST 2009

A short note on what might cause multiple copies:  I *used to* do this when using my HP pocket pc - sending email
would leave multiple copies in the recipient's mailbox for no apparent reason.  Perhaps it's a fault with mobile PCs,

or Windows CE.  Various complaints got no response in resolving the issue.

Since then, I've found that when the 'mail sent' screen appears, that backing off that screen immediately, seems to

'cure' the problem since it no longer happens.    hth,      -ph