[Coco] HD power supply times 10

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Mon Mar 2 11:18:04 EST 2009

The use of g-mail is not so much a clue, with regards to only getting 1 copy
of the same message.  I myself use Google Apps for my personal domains, and
I am only getting one copy of the messages.  However that is a feature of
G-Mail, and not indicative of whether or not I am receiving more than one
copy of messages from this list.  Please see
http://slashdot.org/~t-maxx+cowboy/journal/209653 for more information on my
assessment of G-Mails handling of duplicate e-mail.  Really nice behavior if
you ask me, as I had to many backup archives of mail from different times
and anytime I restored to a new system I used to spend hours weeding out
duplicates that resulted from the restores/imports.

I myself am only subscribed to this list via
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco.  I do have a Yahoo account
tied to the Yahoo Groups group that is linked to this mailing list, however
I do not have the Yahoo group setup to give me any sort of messages to my
mailbox.

Anyway for those of us using a G-Mail based mail service we won't actually
see the duplicates even if they are occuring.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Jim Hickle <jlhickle at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ah, a clue. I use Yahoo and got two copies of your messages so far.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies