[Coco] MON09 monitor binaries available to FEST! attendees -- [dave09 at dunfield.com: Re: distribute binary versions of MON09?]

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Mar 29 08:53:03 EDT 2009

In yesterday's presentation I mentioned using "monitor" programs to
aid development of CoCo software.  Some of you even got a little demo
at my table of MON09, the monitor available from Dunfield Development
Services.

Unfortunately, I didn't thoroughly investigate the source license
of MON09 before starting my project.  (Let that be a lesson to some
others on the list...)  I cannot give anyone the sources to my MON09
port to the CoCo.  However...

I contacted Dave Dunfield and asked his permission to distribute
the binary version of MON09 ported to the CoCo at the CoCoFEST! this
weekend.  Dave was nice enough to agree to the letter of my request.

If you are a CoCoFEST! attendee and are interested in having a good
monitor program to run on your RS232 Pak (or Roger's alternative)
then let me know today!  I will be happy to help you out!

Thanks,

John

P.S.  Those interested in writing CoCo code in C (or assembly) and
needing a good toolset should investigate the Dunfield offerings.
They are reasonably priced and provide good tools for the 6809 and
several other "vintage" and/or "small" processors.  I'll be happy to
help you find the Dunfield website if you need.

----- Forwarded message from Dave Dunfield <dave09 at dunfield.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----