[Coco] MON09 monitor binaries available to FEST! attendees -- [dave09 at dunfield.com: Re: distribute binary versions of MON09?]

Mark Martin storycrafter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 01:00:07 EDT 2009

John,

Firstly, thanks for the talk you gave.  I didn't get to see 100%, but
I caught most of it, and it works for me as my intended uses for the
CoCo would have to accommodate a cross development environment for
practicality sake.

I would also like to get a copy of this monitor program.  I will be
looking at Dave's tools, too, as I am just getting started in the
CoCo.  My roots were with the C= machines, but I've been finding more
interest in the CoCo as of late...

Thanks,
Mark