[Coco] Coco fest !!

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 06:15:11 EDT 2009

People

Having a great  time at the fest.
We had a bunch of stuff for auction
some great seminars  and good food
and company to boot.

And now we have snow!  Yes a  genuine
Chicago blizzard.    Oh boy, I can't wait
to find  out how the locals drive in this
mess.   At least I have till  tomorrow to
try and wait it out.

ON the what's new front, Drivewire  3
from Clound 9 is awesome and I bought
the rom pak for my beloved  coco1.
The superboard is coming along nicely.
Mark demonstrated how the  board is
going to fit on the coco3 motherboard.
Very compact and  precise.

I got to see Roger's blue tooth pak in
action.   I  didn't get the two I ordered in
time for the fest but it works like a  charm.

The boxes I brought to the fest had a bunch
of goodies  including Rainbow magazines,
game software still in shrink wrap,coco3  and
coco2's,disk drive interfaces, and some rare
stuff like a track ball,  disto II controller, a three
connector slot III pak ( an alternative to the  mpi)
and a lot of OS9 documentation and software
still in shrink wrap and  the list goes on.
You get the picture.  Lots of coco goodies for  sale
new and old.

Wish you were here....

Roy