[Coco] GIME chip data collection

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 19 01:31:14 EDT 2009

Hi Fellow Coconuts.

Well I have found that you have 2 versions of the 87 Gime Chip. But could be wrong. Maybe the same company just forgot to stamp their company logo on it. VSLI is the most common of the 87 Gime chips. The other 1 I have has no company logo stamped, but does say it was made in Mexico. while the VSLI has no country of manufacture.
 So the company who made the 87 Gime also made a batch run of 86 Gime's. Hopefully this helps catalogue all known production run Gimes.

laters

Briza