[Coco] OT: setting up default gateway ip address

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:10:33 EDT 2009

Since in #3 you stated you already have a wireless router for your PCs
to get to the internet, all your questions can be answered at once.

Just put the server on the same subnet as the rest of your computers,
and use that same gateway and DNS information.  (This is assuming your
wireless router also has wired ports.)

When you install the DNS service on your server, you will want to use
your ISPs DNS
as a forwarder.