[Coco] [Color Computer] UPDATE ON TRADING! PLS READ!

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 6 06:20:59 EDT 2009

Dude, Brand new PC netbooks are going for around $200.00 these days.  Get
one of those and run an emulaor on like VCC or MESS on it.  You get around
300 times the computing power + a warranty!
http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualt  is a link to a page that has a
Model 100 emulator.  I've never run it.

My point is, try the software route first, so you know whether it will do
what you want.