[Coco] [Color Computer] UPDATE ON TRADING! PLS READ!

vacuumboy1 vacuumboy1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 23:45:59 EDT 2009

I have always been craving a portable computer running BASIC, and I found the tandy 100. So, (I dont think this is possible) I would like to trade a coco III for a Tandy 100 portale computer. I do not care if it comes with a case or not, I just need a working model. I am sorry if this screwed some things up, but I don't think an MC 10 suited my needs. So, If you are interested in trading, please reply to this message! Thanks!