[Coco] looking for joystick repair tips.

William Schaub wschaub at steubentech.com
Mon Jul 6 12:00:33 EDT 2009

I have two deluxe joysticks that seem to need my attention. they don't
register the full range of motion particularly on the down and up
positions. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips for
restoring coco joysticks. (the ones in the white case that can be
switched from spring loaded to totally free and have calibration levers)

I know I will have to take it apart but I have no idea what I am looking
for. is it just a simple matter of cleaning or are there some components
I will have to replace?