[Coco] Cable

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Fri Feb 27 00:16:22 EST 2009

Does the Glenside IDE board work on a CoCo 1?  And can the hard drive
come with NitrOS9 lvl1 installed?  Is there a chance the driver
diskettes can come in 3.5" DD diskette.  I don't have a Multi-Pak
Interface, and to my knowledge I would not be able to run the IDE
controller and my FDC controller together.  Haven't found much with
regards to MPI schematics or Y-cable caveats.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies