[Coco] Cable

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 23:54:13 EST 2009

Christopher Hawks wrote:
> Bill said the following on 02/26/2009 06:04 PM:
>> As much as I'd like to, I'll never be able to build either cable (IDE
>> or PC
>> to Coco). Just for S&G, how much is a CoCoIDE controller?
>
> The Glenside Color Computer Club will have their IDE controller kit
> (with cables and a Hard Drive) for $45 at the CoCofest.

Chris didn't know this.
You send me your address, privately not to the list.
I'll check the UPS or Post office shipping cost for your zip code. UPS
don't deliver to P.O. Boxes
I'll e-mail you back with the shipping cost.
You pay me with PayPal $45.00 + Shipping.
Later

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.