[Coco] Logo pictures

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 00:06:24 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----

From: "Brian Goers"

Then you should check out http://www.Pulsarprofx.com click the home tab.
You will find Decalprofx and information on decal.
If you want the direct link use
http://www.pulsarprofx.com/DecalPRO/index.html.

Have fun
Brian

InkJet decal paper is about a buck a sheet(usually sold in packs of ten,
8.5X11 size). Probably not as good as what you suggested but I would NEVER
make enough decals to justify ninety bucks on something as good as that.
I've used dry transfer stuff for many years, the stuff that is already
printed and it is WAY cool if you can get all the characters aligned. Spray
some clear laquer over it and it's looks great. Decals can look as good.
Same time involved, different procedure.
 When I get a different printer that uses pigmented ink, then things will
change. The printer I have now is a dye ink and tends to fade over time.
Bummer.

 I'll keep this in mind, though. This looks interesting.

 Thanks,

George