[Coco] Logo pictures

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 23:49:09 EST 2009

George Ramsower wrote:
> It just occured to me that this can be a good thing....to be able to
> print up a decal or a paste-on lable.
> This would look good on my repacked CNC Coco. I'm thinking a decal is
> in order. Compared to plain paper, decals are relatively expensive,
> but fun as heck and would look good on that machine.
> It wouldn't be too difficult to enhance the original Coco lable and
> add the CNC Machine Controller to it.
>
> Oh, what fun!
>
> George

Then you should check out http://www.Pulsarprofx.com click the home tab.
You will find Decalprofx and information on decal.
If you want the direct link use
http://www.pulsarprofx.com/DecalPRO/index.html.

Have fun
Brian

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.

     The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
     Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
     Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.