[Coco] Coco Flex

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sun Feb 22 18:01:16 EST 2009

I am working on an Old SWTPC 6809 S09 system running Flex (Hopefully)

The system was working, but I didn't get the floppy drives and can't
seem to get the drives I have to read the diskettes.  Not sure what the
issue is, good possibility it's something not set correctly.  However I
had this thought that the Coco can run a version of flex and might be
able to verify the diskettes or even copy a new set.
Back to the same issue, how to get Flex disk.  I am assuming the Boot
disk is RSDOS, but it would need to load Flex format disks.

Anyway my real goal is to find a way to read/write a flex diskette.  I
want to see if I can even read the boot disk's I have.

I am hoping to make the disk on a PC or linux would be fine as well.
Will need to pull out the L-Box.

Anyone have any experience running Flex and the floppy system, know more
about it>?

Any assistance or suggestions are welcomed.

Ron