[Coco] Coco Flex

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 18:18:45 EST 2009

Ron,

I have the FLEX disks here, and I believe I have images too.
One problem I found was that FLEX does not run on a Coco3. I've also tried
without success to run the image in an emulator, but even in the MESS coco2
emulator, it hangs at the time & date input prompt. I have not tried Jeff
Vavasour's coco2 emulator.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.