[Coco] 1992 December Rainbow

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 23:59:49 EST 2009

Tim,
 Thank you for your work. It is a good base of software and documents.
 However,  I too was lost about where the downloads were. I neglected to
bookmark the page.
 I now have it bookmarked so I won't wonder where it is.
 Whenever I make mention of my Coco pages, I always provide a link in my
message so anyone can just click on it and go there. Perhaps you could do
the same.

 An example would be my Coco CNC stuff ( http://coco.thetinbox.com/ )

  I would not assume anyone would bookmark this so I include it when I make
mention of it.

George