[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Dec 28 22:05:37 EST 2009

Frank,

Yes, a release will be forthcoming; there have been issues in system modules that have been resolved, and I'm on the hunt for a few more issues.

The goal is to make NitrOS-9 easy to use and most of all, easy to setup.  With Jim's work, I'm hoping anyone can get a CoCo up and running with NitrOS-9 uner DriveWire with just a few steps.

Thanks for your support!
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/