[Coco] RiBB2.02s.arc

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Dec 23 02:35:11 EST 2009

On Wednesday 23 December 2009, Bob Devries wrote:
>Gene,
>Your message Subject: [Coco] RiBB2.02s.arc
>
>You triggered a memory..... I did a search of my emulator DSK files, and
>found a file Ribb202s.arc. It's $41500 bytes long. Sadly, I haven't yet
>found the arc programme to see what's inside the archive. However, I seem
> to remember that it's an archive of the ancillary files of Ribbs, rather
> than the main runtime programmes.
>
>Regards, Bob Devries

According to L. Curtis Boyle, its 'dearc' and I believe I have a copy of that
someplace on that gigabyte drive.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

The most disagreeable thing that your worst enemy says to your face does
not approach what your best friends say behind your back.
		-- Alfred De Musset