[Coco] RiBB2.02s.arc

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 02:50:17 EST 2009

Ron Bihler is looking for any copies that may exist of the original source
code to RiBBS. He and Aaron Wolfe are working on a project to use drivewire
as a means of running a BBS through it. I am currently developing a solution
to retrieval of the source code from the I-Code modules. Ron will have to
say whether the version you have is the latest or not.

Wayne