[Coco] RiBB2.02s.arc

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 02:25:39 EST 2009

Gene,
Your message Subject: [Coco] RiBB2.02s.arc

You triggered a memory..... I did a search of my emulator DSK files, and
found a file Ribb202s.arc. It's $41500 bytes long. Sadly, I haven't yet
found the arc programme to see what's inside the archive. However, I seem to
remember that it's an archive of the ancillary files of Ribbs, rather than
the main runtime programmes.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975