[Coco] Drivewire for dummies?

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Tue Dec 22 18:49:15 EST 2009

Thanks for the responses everyone. I have tried cocotape since I do have the cassette cable but apparently it has problems running certain .bin files due to the way they were saved and not the fault of cocotape.

If someone could wittle down for me the best solution for my needs and whether drivewire does actually need any additional hardware or not would be great. I'm only looking to play the old games I remember when I was a teenager on real hardware (not a fan of emulation, just doesn't feel the same)

If someone could describe how drivewire works exactly without additional hardware (or with) that would help (again the manual on cloud 9 seems to be a little over my head so I need it dumbed down) :)

Thanks again for all your help everyone.