[Coco] Single board Pentium computer... "CoCo4" or Drivewire server material?

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Fri Dec 11 12:03:46 EST 2009

Frank, it's just a SBC intended to be used in a passive backplane environment. I've got a couple of similar things set up, and if you can locate a proper case and backplane for it, you can have a nice lunchbox-sized ISA/PCI based PC.

The one I have is far too slow to do anything useful except run some very old DOS games (which is all I use it for)