[Coco] Single board Pentium computer... "CoCo4" or Drivewire server material?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Dec 11 10:46:58 EST 2009

This is the biggest and best group of hardware hackers I know and trust!
I ran across this on e-bay for cheap:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TORONTO-SINGLE-BOARD-COMPUTER-PCB-371-01-A3-PENTIUM_W0QQitemZ150395576904QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotherboards?hash=item2304466248

It appears to be a Pentium computer with everything on an old long AT
card (looks like one of the expanded slots... maybe PS/2... I forget
what the others were called now!). Obviously has a monitor connector.
This is a Pentium cars, so I would assume a standard VGA monitor would
work. The only thing missing is a keyboard and mouse connector, which
might be on one of the headers.

Of course one of these would be better/easier to use...
http://cgi.ebay.com/K62093-LOT-2-Socket-PGA370-Single-Board-Computer_W0QQitemZ290379841481QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439bfcbfc9
http://cgi.ebay.com/K62092-LOT-4-Socket-PGA370-Single-Board-Computer_W0QQitemZ290379841469QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439bfcbfbd

--
Frank Swygert