[Coco] curses update

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Dec 10 04:28:52 EST 2009

I've uploaded the newest Curses subset update to my web site:

http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/curses07.lzh

printw() and wprintw() work correctly execpt long ints aren't
supported.

Input to a curses program with echo on now works correctly.

That was one of those cases where it's far simpler to fix the old code
than to work around it. ;-)

Also, more test cases were added, and the documentation was cleaned up
some.

Try it!  Break it!  Tell me about it!  Add stuff to it and send me the
code!  Ironically enough, I haven't really used curses that much, so
I've about reached the limit of what I know curses does... While this
is going to remain a subset of real curses, more functionality could
be added.  But which often-used functions should we add?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard