[Coco] A bug in Basic09/RunB

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:16:17 EST 2009

Gene,

When I said they never intended to pass a single byte, I meant by value. I
know that passing byte variables by reference works. I use it all the time.
This is all the more why passing a byte by value should work as well, IMO.
It seems the original authors decided it was too much extra code to fix, or
just wasn't a priority.

Wayne