[Coco] A bit more of CoCo history dies...

Fri Aug 7 17:38:01 EDT 2009

Do you have any actual programs that can extract the panoramic views to Tiff
or JPG.

I tried printing the screen but I was very unhappy with the results.

I do have software that can stitch individual pictures together which I did
with the before pictures.

SHF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Wolfe" <aawolfe at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] A bit more of CoCo history dies...

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Stephen H.
Fischer<SFischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:

Most things that use Shockwave or other proprietary formats can be
done using open, standard tools.  From what I saw of the presentation
(it did not work 100% for me) it did nothing that couldn't have been
implemented in HTML/javascript.  Of course js is not quite an open
standard, but certainly more so than shockwave or silverlight.

The upcoming HTML 5 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML_5) hold much
promise for making these proprietary formats unnecessary.  It will be
interesting to see what direction the online world takes.

-Aaron