[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 2 21:40:53 EDT 2009

Thanks Frank. I have that book.  I'm pretty sure I bought one of your hard
copies long, long ago.

I'm not sure it will help tho, as I am physically looking at each article I
input and keying in sort codes, ie Coco1/2, Coco3, Hardware, Software, ECB,
DECB, OS-9, Flex, ASM, Basic09, Forth, Pascal, ect...

The goal is to open the database, ask it about Coco3 Hardware Projects &
DECB and have it produce a list of articals in magazines available on Malted
Medias site which can be downloaded.  As I have already downloaded all the
scanned mags there, I have a lot of material to work with.  Its my hope that
my "where are these" messages will let those with missing issues in hardcopy
form know they need to be scanned and uploaded.

Right now the available PDF/DEjaVU'd mags comes to about 16 gigs.  As 32gig
flash drives are very affordable right now, you can put the ENTIRE COCO
library, all the software disk images, manuals, and emulators on the flash
drive, plug into ANY intel machine, and off you go.  I just think thats too
cool.