[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 25 00:25:14 EDT 2009

There are currently over 9,100 individual lines in the database right now.
That's close to 1,000 more articals, editorials, reviews and tutorials since
I made a VERY draft copy of the database available for review last month.

Since I had the MAY 1989 Rainbow up I went ahead and filled in all the keys
to that months articles already included from the Rainbow index I imported.
Easilly 20% of the articles and reviews were MISSING from the Rainbow Index.

The rainbow index had over 7,000 lines covering 10 years of The Rainbow.
That means there are probably 1,000 or more articles that got 'lost'.  It's
going to take some time to go thru each month and make up the difference.

Still, even in the sorry state the database is in right now, I've found it
to be very useful.