[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Sun Aug 2 19:05:21 EDT 2009

Paul, download "Tandy's Little Wonder" from the list site (in the FARNA folder). There is a short article on "CoCo Clipboard" by the publisher in there, including I think dates and how many issues. It was a couple high school kids that started it.

---------
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:10:46 -0400
From: "Paul Fitch" <pfitchjr at bellsouth.net>

 I'm inputting "The Gamers Connection" issues into the database right now,
and there is an add in the 1st issue for another magazine I never heard of,
"the Coco Clipboard".  Did this ever get published?  Has anyone scanned them
yet?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"