[Coco] Importing CoCo Archive into Email Client

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:45:22 EDT 2009

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium edition, service pack 1. However I
also have Windows XP Professional edition on my other hard drive
partition. I can also boot into Linux if I want via my thumb drive or my
external usb drive. I have a Gentoo version of Linux on my thumb drive
and Slax 6.0.9 on my external usb drive. I am not a Linux guru, still
learning here...

Is there some type of viewer I could use to look at the CoCo Archive?

O. Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home