[Coco] Importing CoCo Archive into Email Client

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sat Apr 25 11:09:19 EDT 2009

Thunderbird will work fine, but you need to copy the archive files to
the folder I listed.  The final folder is some random set of numbers,
I chose the one that was modified the day I was copying the file, as I
had just run Thunderbird to test the import.  Then by the magic of a
Google search for Thunderbird and mbox, I found instructions that said
just copy the mailbox file to a folder and run Thunderbird again.  As
soon as you run Thunderbird the file you just copied to that folder
appears as a mail folder and is all formatted into individual e-mails.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies