[Coco] Importing CoCo Archive into Email Client

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:36:10 EDT 2009

I am using Thunderbird email client here. When I go to "Tools - Import -
Mail" I get these options:
Communicator 4.x
Eudora
Outlook
Outlook Express

Which one should I try so I don't make a mess of it? If necessary, I can
install a different email client just so I can view the CoCo Archive in
a user friendly format.

O. Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio