[Coco] CoCoList and the Web, was Re: CoCoList Survey on email but no web browser access CoCo users.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Wed Apr 22 23:30:56 EDT 2009

Oh sweet!  For giggles I just downloaded the Gzipped text versions and
discovered they are standard mbox format, my Mail.app imported them
and now I have all the way back to October 2003 in my client.

I think someone said they had messages that went further back than the
list archive, is that true?  Can we get access to an mbox copy of that
for the list archive?

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies