[Coco] CoCoList and the Web, was Re: CoCoList Survey on email but no web browser access CoCo users.

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Wed Apr 22 23:12:08 EDT 2009

Since when did I require a user name and password to access the
CoCoList archive.  I discovered it last summer at the URL   http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/
, by simple Google searching on CoCo.  The only reason I needed a user
name and password was to setup mailing list preferences and properly
enroll in the mailing list as an active member.

So like a forum this list seems to be currently saved for posterity
sake.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies