[Coco] Artifacting on LCD?

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Thu Apr 9 22:46:56 EDT 2009

Oh, and let's not forget the 68486/68487 SAM/VDG replacements- that
would have been a fixed VDG as well.

Too bad I lost the datasheets for those, I would be curious to remember
how they were structured and what features they would have given us if
they had actually been produced.

Maybe John knows :)