[Coco] Artifacting on LCD?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 22:12:21 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/9/2009 9:11:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Linux-Rules at austin.rr.com writes:

>I don't recall if any of those ever went into production. (Several
>"patch" mask sets were made
>early on, before and during early  production.....) It was kind of
>strange to watch,  though......

>cheers,
>john dumas
>(Motorola circuit  designer engr for 6847...retired)
>JohnDumas at austin.rr.com

Wow.  A real life Motorola design engineer.  We are
honored.   The original coco1 circuit was a masterpiece
if I do say so myself.  A REAL computer as opposed to
Apple and Commodore with their strange video and
drive configurations.

Did you happen to work on the Sam or 6809 chips
too?

Roy

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make dinner for $10
or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)