[Coco] Artifacting on LCD?

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Thu Apr 9 22:34:22 EDT 2009

Well, yes, there is a fixed VDG. It's called a GIME. :)

All 6847 models released have this "feature" where they power up with
either a rising or falling clock edge.

I have it on my "to do" list to rig up a little circuit that would let
you invert the VDG clock on demand and see if that would let you flip
the red/blue relationship on demand rather than pounding on the reset
button and praying. And yes, such a thing is really trivial.