[Coco] CoCoFest Report

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Thu Apr 2 14:33:26 EDT 2009

Well, nothing bad at all -- just obviously older! You were still in college the last time I remember seeing you in person. I'm sure I look that way too. Allen and Bro. Jeremy just don't seem to have changed that much. Allen is a little more "filled out" (I remember when he was an all-but-scrawny high school kid!), and I think Bro. Jeremy has a touch more gray.... James Jones even looks about the same! I think Tony has put on a few pounds (like me!)...

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:15:59 -0500
From: Boisy Pitre <boisy at tee-boy.com>

Frank,
I have to ask... how do you think Mark and I have changed??  :)

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"