[Coco] CoCoFest Report

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Apr 2 19:05:12 EDT 2009

On Apr 2, 2009, at 10:05 AM, Frank Swygert wrote:
> haven't changed much at all. Can't help but wonder if anyone would
> recognize me, but I don't think I've changed that much. I know
> there's one night at a Chicago fest that Tony, Linda, and Allen will
> never forget!  Seems like someone else was with us (Tony wasn't, he
> was LOOKING for us!), but I don't recall who... Allen??

Hey, I was out of high school by then! I just wasn't quite drinking
age when I went to my first 1990 Atlanta Fest.

On that night, it was just you, me, and Linda... And I have video. I
even played a bit of it last year at the Fest, and it will make a
triumphant appearance on DVD soon . . . unless you want to talk me out
of it with a bribe ;-)

> Maybe next year I can get out to the fest just for old times sake,
> not sure right now. I hope I do get out there before the REAL last
> one passes!

30th Anniversary. Sounds like 2010 is the one, Frank. Considering your
involvement with the community, you'd really be good to have there and
do a talk of FARNA Systems and the World of 68 magazine!

		-- A