[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 22:29:06 EDT 2008

"Chuck Youse" <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com>
wrote in message
news:1224677477.24945.89.camel at dev.serialtechnologies.com...
> On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 07:24 -0400, Kenneth Schunk wrote:
>> <thread snipped...>
> I hope for your sake that McCain/Palin get elected.  Palin has made it
> clear that her goals for her Vice Presidency involve wasting my tax
> dollars on "special-needs" (read: retarded) children: sounds like you
> could really use the help..
>
> C.

Hey, as the father of an autistic child I don't appreciate you throwing
around the retarded thing as an insult.You can't begin to understand the
pain a parent feels daily when faced with the reality of a mental disorder.
If you think its a waste of your money...fine. Who gives a shit about you
anyway.... But please find a more intelligent way to insult people.

Charlie