[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Oct 22 08:25:39 EDT 2008

Did someone drop you on your head when you were a baby, or beat you
with a belt so many times that you carry this inane insensitivity with
you constantly, berating anyone who gets in your path with your
firebrand scorched-earth flaming?

I've had my share of controversial posts lately, but I've kept it on
topic and above the belt.  This stuff is getting very low indeed.  You
obviously cannot be polite, and I suspect you won't leave the list
voluntarily; I would hope the moderator steps in and gives you the boot.