[Coco] Linux RBF filesystem support

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Wed Oct 22 08:11:17 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 07:24 -0400, Kenneth Schunk wrote:
> <thread snipped...>
>
> Ya know, I usually only lurk here, but it occurs to me that instead of
> trading insults via this mailing list you could "take it outside" and
> just flame each other using direct email addresses....

It "occurred" to you?  But it didn't occur to you to send your thoughts
to us via direct email, did it?  The irony kills me.  If you don't want
to read what I (or anyone else) has to say, use your delete button, or
filters, or get off the list.

I hope for your sake that McCain/Palin get elected.  Palin has made it
clear that her goals for her Vice Presidency involve wasting my tax
dollars on "special-needs" (read: retarded) children: sounds like you
could really use the help..

C.