[Coco] PC-to-CoCo floppy drive cable

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 17:55:33 EST 2008

--

Roger,

The cable attached to my 3.5 drive (which is hardwired as Drive 1) has
wires 10 - 12 twisted. This swaps only the Drive Select 0 and Drive
Select 1 lines so that it will respond as Drive 0.

Darren

--

I have long used and loved having a toggle switch on my drives.
I wired a DPDT switch to swap lines 10 and 12. You can now use

Bob