[Coco] Power Stones of Ard

Michael Robinson deemcr at robinson-west.com
Sun Nov 23 02:12:12 EST 2008

Thank you by the way for the downloadable images for Power Stones of Ard
II.  I have to run it in single drive mode with drivewire, but at least
it works.

Could anyone give me a hint on how to get through tower 3 level 2?
There is a fireplace with a chimney, but no way to climb up it.  I
assume that you eat the food.  There are a lot of items including
a fan, a spatula, a skillet, a ladle, a knife, a fork, and a spoon.

I couldn't get Power Stones of Ard I to work, but I never owned a
copy of it anyways.

I wish there were hints for these old games.